[TYPO3-typo3org] Erreichbarkeit von typo3.org

Wolfgang Zenker Wolfgang.Zenker at t-online.de
Fri May 25 12:01:30 CEST 2007

Hello everyone,

a fire in the area of Karlsruhe harbour last night destroyed a fibre
bundle used by the punkt.de network. Because of that the typo3.org
servers are currently connected to the internet only via emergency
backup links. These links can not cope with the full traffic demand, so
we have slow connections and some packet loss at the moment. We hope to
have a replacement fibre in place by 12:00 UTC. If anyone tried to reach
us at the punkt.de office: The office is currently completely cut off
from the internet and we can answer emails only after the replacement
fibre is in place.

Regards,
Wolfgang Zenker