[TYPO3-typo3org] Debugging results for caching issue at typo3.org

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Mar 14 15:51:32 CET 2007

Hi Robert,

for the metaphone-thing: You could try to write a mail to Lawrence
Philips <lphilips at verity dot com> (I found this in the documentation)
-- It's 12 years ago he developed this function, but maybe he tells how
you can prevent the heap-overflow.

the array-stuff: It's hard to find the items what get lost. Maybe by
logging all the array-items what have to be rendered into the DB? So you
could make a select what items "come in", but are not handled by the
array-functions?

HTH
Daniel Brüßler