[TYPO3-typo3org] Debugging results for caching issue at typo3.org

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Mar 14 14:57:04 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

Am 14.03.2007 um 14:48 schrieb Daniel Brüßler:

> the changelog for 5.2.1 is long http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-5.php
>
> I searched for changes and bugfixes of array-features:
> php_splice(), array_unique(), ArrayObject.empty(), array_walk(),
> Overloaded array properties, array_pop(), pg_execute() / DBAL?, nested
> foreach fails when array variable has a reference
>
> Also several changes of SOAP-features, but I think this has nothing to
> do with the caching-prob.

Hmm, I fear the same. Independently from this problem we also get
some heap overflow errors while calling the metaphone() function in
indexed_search with a ridiculous small string. I uninstalled
indexed_search on my test server but the caching problem still persists.

robert
--
http://typo3.org/gimmefive