[TYPO3-typo3org] List of extension manuals doesn't render

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Mar 7 00:45:19 CET 2007

Hi folks,

I just spent some more time debugging the extension manuals list
problem (http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-
manuals/).

The problem is that instead of the list of extension manuals, only a
white page appears. Other lists of documentation (rendered with the
same plugin) work fine, but they contain way fewer documents of course.

There is no related error in the apache or PHP error log (of course I
assumed that there's a fatal error or the like). But the weirdest
thing is that if I'm logged in and add a &no_cache=1, the page
renders fine. If I set the "don't cache" flag for the page, the page
is even rendered fine if I'm not logged in (but that would be too
slow for the public page of course).

I remember that I stumbled over such a problem earlier: A page that
rendered only if it was not cached. But I can't remember the details
of that.

If anybody has a clue, just let us know! For tonight I have to
postpone my debugging session as I'm not at home at the moment.

Cheers,

robert
--
http://typo3.org/gimmefive