[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3.org RL meeting Date/Time & Adress !?!

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] mathias at typo3.org
Thu Jun 7 18:05:08 CEST 2007

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> - When ... this Weekend ... form when till when (time) ?

Friday (June 8th, 9:00am (will be in the office from 8:00am)

> - Where ... what is the post address?

Birkenstr. 71
40233 Düsseldorf/Germany

> - What ... do we need (Mac/Pcs/Beamer ... ?)

Nothing.
Paper is there

> - What ... is already prepared?

There are some documents by Martin (T3N), I will share them tomorrow)

> - Where ... can we sleep? Any good/cheap Adress?

There is a hotel at Birkenstr (don't ask me for the house No.)
The T3N guys were there during the marketing meeting and they were quite
happy with it.

> - How ... can we get there, if we come via Train?

Take Tram 708 or 709 (direction Grafenberg, leave at station Birkenstr.
and walk into Birkenstr. to the right.
About 300m you will reach No. 71

> - Where ... can we leave the car, if we come via Car?

In our parking lot

> - What ... is the final Schedule?

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Rebuilding_TYPO3.org#TYPO3.org_Meeting_.28June_8.2F9_2007.29

If anything goes wrong or you are too early or too late, give me a call:
0049 (0)175 - 9386731

Greetings, Mathias