[TYPO3-typo3org] Wiki: Recent changes on main page?

Sat Jul 14 14:20:37 CEST 2007

Daniel Brüßler wrote:

> Hi Elmar,
>
> I looked at the code at SpecialRecentChanges.php and it was not really
> nice.
>
> So just look at the top of the MainPage "changes 1 day" and use this:
> http://tinyurl.com/38qypr
>
> - no own edits
> - no inner-messages of the wiki
> - just one day
> - no minor edits
>
> HTH
>
> kind regards
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

my concern was not to shorten or optimze the SpecialRecentChanges. :-)

There is a typo in my posting:

wrong "below the section overview of the man page?"

right "below the section overview of the main page?"
                                           ^

I wanted to suggest to see some of the recent changes on the main page.

Regards

Elmar