[TYPO3-typo3org] Documentation - Mailing Lists / E-mail

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Tue Jan 23 21:21:13 CET 2007

Hi

Please examine my replies to the list, which do not quote anyone's email
address. I use Thunderbird with its default settings, and I just
verified the same behavior in a default installation of Outlook.
Therefore, if someone's email reader is doing this, they intentionally
set it up to do that, or they have something wrong with their mail
reader, or they're using a mail reader which isn't particularly
concerned about spam.

So if they need to set it back, then they already know how to do it.