[TYPO3-typo3org] t3dd description bugs...

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Feb 23 09:51:42 CET 2007

Hi!

On the page http://t3dd07.typo3.org/location.html :

========================
* Travelling by airplane
...At the airport, the trains depart in the underground. Just follow the
train signs and you will find the railway station. Tickets are sold next
to the escalators that bring you to the railway tracks. A one-way ticket
(2nd class) is CHF 7.60, you can buy it at a ticket machine or at the
counter.

* Travelling by train
...The trains to Dietikon run from track 21 or 22 in the underground at
Zurich main station. You need to take either the S3 (to Dietikon or
Aarau) or the S12 (to Brugg). There is a train every 15 minutes.

If you didn't buy a ticket to Dietikon, you need to buy one at the main
station. A one-way ticket (2nd class) is about CHF 6.00, available at a
ticket machine or at the counter.

These two almost repeat each other but one says about CHF 7.60, another
about "about CHF 6.00". I think, texts should be corrected a bit...

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs