[TYPO3-typo3org] want to contribute or join the team

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Tue Dec 18 23:15:13 CET 2007

Hi Gina,

> actually in the "content working group" we work on the new page tree for
> the relaunch. have a look at
> http://www.mind42.com/pub/mindmap?mid=4bce8b65-5177-4e83-b86c-09b5064127ed
nice tool.

the sitemap looks good, but i read something about "cool uri's does not
change" - i think it was on validator.w3.org ;)

I am in fear, that i have to change my t3 bookmarks again - there should be
shortcuts to prevent changing all bookmarks - please:)

>> Helping on technical issues - getting things done:)
>>
>> what should i do do get into that team?
>> or is no help needed?
>
> sure! we have to move all content from the current pagetree into the new
> one and also write new text...
writing new text - hm.. i dont think so - especially not in english:)
But moving content - correcting links and so on - yep, i would be happy if i
could give something back to typo3

> if you are interested in that, i would be very happy. i hope that the
> page tree will be finished this year and we start to move the content in
> january. do you want to contact me via skype (gina_steiner)?
skype is not possible for me at the moment, but maybe i could call you in
hamburg per telephone?

please send me an private mail then

regards,
martin