[TYPO3-typo3org] want to contribute or join the team

Gina Steiner gina.steiner at zmaw.de
Tue Dec 18 14:43:24 CET 2007

> Hi,

hi martin,

> i want to contribute and/or join the team.

fine!
i think you already know about the huge task to rebuild typo3.org.

> i would like to help small issues like
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6929
> be done
>
> so as an starting point i would think, i could help the "Content working
> group" a bit?

actually in the "content working group" we work on the new page tree for
the relaunch. have a look at
http://www.mind42.com/pub/mindmap?mid=4bce8b65-5177-4e83-b86c-09b5064127ed

> Helping on technical issues - getting things done:)
>
> what should i do do get into that team?
> or is no help needed?

sure! we have to move all content from the current pagetree into the new
one and also write new text...
if you are interested in that, i would be very happy. i hope that the
page tree will be finished this year and we start to move the content in
january. do you want to contact me via skype (gina_steiner)?

> thanks,
> martin

aloha gina