[TYPO3-typo3org] Responsable person for typo3.org and association.typo3.org web content?

Daniela Waranie news_001 at washammwa.de
Tue Aug 7 16:46:55 CEST 2007

Hi Sander,

at http://typo3.org/teams/typo3org/working-groups/content/
the "content working group" is announced as "[...] but will be founded
soon".
I thought it´s possible to bit for it.

Mathias send me a email, i responded and now i´m waiting for his feedback.
You will get a private message, too.

Best regards
Daniela Waranie

news:mailman.404.1186491142.14781.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...