[TYPO3-typo3org] Responsable person for typo3.org and association.typo3.org web content?

Sander Vogels sander at typo3.org
Tue Aug 7 14:52:20 CEST 2007

Hi Daniela,

Thank you for your persistence ;-)

First, where did you got the idea that these teams exist? Currently
there is no such divison in teams, there's just the .org team lead by
Mathias Schreiber. Within this team there's people assigned to the tasks
you mentioned. This team focuses mainly on building the new .org portal.
So its' focus is on structure, coding, extensions, design etc. Might you
be able to help in one of these fields just email mathias at typo3.org and
convince him.

About the content of the current website(s) there're different people
writing content for different sections. I have picked up the task to
refresh and update the content on the Association's website and
typo3.com. This should be done in such a manner that it's a healthy base
for the new site also.

For this -and other purposes- I restarted a small communication team (3
members). We will not make the team bigger but there's enough work to do
for other people. As you might understand my first questions would be;
- can you write? (in means of style and so on)
- can you write good english? (vocabulary, spelling, grammer)
- where can I see some examples of the quality?

Please email me your answers privately.

Ciao,
Sander

Daniela Waranie schreef:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> thanks - was thinking so, when i wrote my lines.
>
> My 2 questions are still open:
> 1) Who is responsible for website content at current?
> 2) How do i find / join content group?
>
> Is there anybody out there who knows this?
>
> Best Regards
> Daniala
>
> "Steffen Kamper" <steffen at sk-typo3.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1185551476.17309.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hi Daniela,
>>
>> here is the right place to post broken links etc., thx.
>>
>> vg  Steffen
>>
>> "Daniela Waranie" <news_001 at washammwa.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:mailman.1.1185542332.14753.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...
>>> Hi newsgroup,
>>>
>>> I know a "content working gourp" is still not founded (refer to
>>> http://typo3.org/teams/typo3org/working-groups/content/).
>>>
>>> 1) Who is responsible for website content
>>> - broken links
>>> - wrong spelling
>>> on:
>>> typo3.org