[TYPO3-typo3org] t3dd07 - significant days passed...

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:26:10 CEST 2007

Hi!

I am not sure whom to contact. Today is April 10. Notification about
accepted papers for t3dd07 should arrive till April 5. There were no
notifications, list of accepted talks is empty on t3dd07.typo3.org.

It takes time to prepare. If notifications are not sent withing this
week, I'll have to cancel all my papers because I will not have time to
prepare :(

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/