[TYPO3-typo3org] Initial Meeting

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Apr 11 12:56:57 CEST 2007

Hello Elmar,

i think it's not the right time for details, but that's my topic so you get an answer :-)

if we use the wiki as general commenting-system for an extension:
that would be no problem, because we have double security now:
* captcha
* a trap that keeps spam-bots outside

if we use an extension for it
* easier to add comments than using the wiki
* every extension-version can have different comments

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler