[TYPO3-typo3org] Typo3 Wiki

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Apr 4 09:30:25 CEST 2007

Hi Denyer,

yes, that's good. We can create another style. In the moment we use
"MonoBook" as standard. I made a zip of the files and attached it. So
you can have a look.

Also the 2 header-templates need a change. See
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/DocTeam for example.

We can work an migrating to trac, but we would need a good
import-filter. I found this:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracFaq#can-i-convert-mediawiki-pages-to-trac

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler