[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3 Jive support forum

Fri Sep 15 11:27:14 CEST 2006

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] wrote:

> Just so this discussion doesn't start again:
>
> There has been a lengthy discussion on this list about this already and the
> decision was made that we would a have wider, but not a "liquid" layout on
> .org since there are no qdvantages to speak of, but many disadvantages from
> a CI perspective.

Fine

So let us all agree that is most clever decision to stay with an
asymetric grey border as primary design element. It's just a question of
time that the community will be content with this grey bordered
corporate identity. No reason for alterations.

Elmar