[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3 Jive support forum

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Fri Sep 15 11:01:50 CEST 2006

Hi Elmar,

> Alex Heizer wrote:
>> Thank you, Ingmar, for the kudos on the new look. Michelle turned the
>> typo3.org design into a liquid layout which gives the wider forum
>> content a little more breathing room.
>
> Why doesn't anybody do this for typo3.org?

Just so this discussion doesn't start again:

There has been a lengthy discussion on this list about this already and the
decision was made that we would a have wider, but not a "liquid" layout on
.org since there are no qdvantages to speak of, but many disadvantages from
a CI perspective.

At the moment some changes to widen the layout have been made during T3DD,
but without much attention to detail. Now there are some errors in the
layout and text sizes which have to be taken care of.

Volunteers apply here :-)

Cheers

Daniel