[TYPO3-typo3org] extensions dissapearing from TER2

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Sep 11 16:22:07 CEST 2006

Here's one more that is no longer at TER.

sp_directory

And as with the other 2 extensions, it's not mentioned at
http://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/ (or anywhere else at
TYPO3.ORG)

So are you really sure that they have been removed for security reasons?,
and it's not a bug at TER?

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1157977368.23434.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...