[TYPO3-typo3org] Consolidate - don't divide?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 21 22:04:45 CEST 2006

> I think everyone trusts TYPO3 at this point. :)

Yes, fine we all do, but the point is getting a customer to use and
trust typo3. An what a better showcase than the typo3.org site!

If I was going to use a CMS and was trying to find the best one
available I wouldn't even think about using one where it wasn't used for
their own site - that's just blind optimism. My first thought if that
was the case would be "its obviously not even good enough to handle
there own website" - That doesn't speak highly of it as a piece of software.