[TYPO3-typo3org] Who's who

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Oct 20 22:08:11 CEST 2006

> We can easily recreate that one even with a manual approach to get it
> back faster (I volunteer to do it) but that brings the question of who
> decide people "important enough" ?
>
> The minimum would be:
> 1. Association Active members
> 2. Core Dev members
>
> Then do we want teams? Team leaders only?
>
> Active people? Extensions developers with more than 10
> extensions?(that would be silly...)
>
> I'm open to suggestions

You don't have to be "important" to be on this who is who list.
This was not the case at the time it was still active, so why should we
restrict the list now?

IMHO the easiest thing would be to have a simple userlist based on typo3.org
fe_users.
Just use/add one field, where people can accept being presented in this
list.
Only entries with a photo will be listed and that's it.

Anything else will just produce bad vibes for those who are not listed but
would have expected to be ...

Just my 2 cents

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian