[TYPO3-typo3org] Consolidate - don't divide?

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jhh at digitaldistrict.de
Fri Oct 20 16:51:51 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas,

It's actually the case, that my idea IS to transfer typo3.org to another
solution beside typo3.org. If it really happens is another story. But the
general idea is to get a feature rich, fast, and still working typo3.org.

JH

"Andreas Dolleschal" <andreas at developer.at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.26516.1161331665.20124.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi,

> I think you're arguing something that wasn't the main point...

Hmm, sorry. I did understand that there is a discussion to migrate
typo3.org and/or typo3.com to any other tool. If this is not true ignore
my post.

> Including the typo3.com and typo3.org websites.

Yes right now, and that is ok.

> I think everyone trusts TYPO3 at this point. :)

If you are a potential customer and want to inform yourself you maybe
don't trust the system until that.

Best regards
Andreas

---
[ Jetzt Geld verdienen mit Developer AT -
http://www.developer.at/produkte/partnerprogramm.html ]
[ Heute schon "ge-lonpos-t"? Das ultimative Puzzle fur Gehirnathleten!
http://www.lonpos-spiel.at ]