[TYPO3-typo3org] Consolidate - don't divide => a solution

Staffan Ericsson staffan at zytor.com
Fri Oct 20 14:35:57 CEST 2006

JoH asenau skrev:
> Hi folks.
>
> Just an idea how to consolidate the different sections while still keeping
> them as separate domains:
>
> As far as I can see the only bad thing with the current state of the
> sections is, that they are hard to find if you don't know they exist. So
> what about having the different sections as simple items of the typo3.org
> main menu linking to the subdomains?

This was my point and something like this is the solution. I don't give
a damm if a function runs on one machine and a diffrent function runs on
machine number fiftyeleven as long as there is a good navigational way
between them.

Just keep the apperance and content easily avaible.

Keep it visibile as Donald Norman would have said.

.staffan

1. Donald Norman www.jnd.org