[TYPO3-typo3org] Possible task-force team for implementation

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Oct 17 09:42:29 CEST 2006

Hi Kasper,

Am 16.10.2006 um 06:15 schrieb Kasper Skårhøj:

> As I'm new to this team and what has been done the last two years on
> typo3.org I need to get an overview of who can actually solve the
> problems we currently have. I understand that Robert Lemke and
> Michael Scharkow is currently the only ones who know about the code
> internals of TER and documentation, correct?

Yes. However, the extensions are all available at typo3xdev SVN and
are - as I think - well commented. ter_doc is a very lean script
which basically just executes some xsl transformation.

If someone needs more information feel free to ask. Until now nobody
apart from Michael asked ;-)

robert
http://typo3.org/gimmefive