[TYPO3-typo3org] The absent father comes home

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sun Oct 15 00:30:08 CEST 2006

Welcome "back".  :)

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> This is what we need to do and we can start right away:
>
> 1) Define in detail what should be changed.
> 	- Including TER / Documentation issues.
The online documentation used to have annotations from users and
maintainers, plus there were HOWTOs and FAQs which were all really
helpful to supplement the mailinglists/newsgroups and documentation. If
there is an archived copy of the annotations, HOWTOs and FAQs from the
original mailing lists, we can move them into the KB component at
support.typo3.org. That would make a great starting point to get the KB
up and running.

> 3) Discuss how the nice-to-haves could get done voluntarily.

The support.typo3.org forum can have users who moderate the KB and
either create new KB items or pull them from the existing posts. If we
can get the old stuff from my last paragraph, I can voluntarily start
moving them into the Jive KB. If someone wants to volunteer, I can
create a KB moderator and they can help, too.

Cheers!
Alex