[TYPO3-typo3org] extensions dissapearing from TER2

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Sun Oct 8 18:18:52 CEST 2006

Peter Klein schrieb:
> Hi Dimitry. That's what I thought too.
> But AFAIK Michael  is a member of the Security Team, so it would be a bit
> embarrassing, if what he wrote, is wrong. ;)

Sigh,

Haven't I written that a dozen times already? Documentation is rendered
in typo3.org/documentation only and excluded from ter_fe. This is
clearly visible in the source code of the ter_fe extension and a
*feature*. If the example files for FTB have the same category "doc" as
the actual manual, that's wrong and will be fixed when we have new
categories. I do not want to open ter_fe for doc-only extensions.

That, of course, has nothing to do with security, but comes as a result
of the decision to host documentation as extensions...

Cheers,
Michael