[TYPO3-typo3org] Quirks mode...

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Mon Oct 2 14:24:15 CEST 2006

<dl class="csc-menu csc-menu-4"><dt><a
href="documentation/document-library/tutorials/" title="Tutorials"
step-by-step introduction to a certain topic. If you are new to TYPO3 you
should work through the "Getting Started" tutorial.</dd><dt><a
href="documentation/document-library/installation/" title="Installation"
installing TYPO3 on the different platforms can be found here.</dd><dt><a
href="documentation/document-library/core-documentation/" title="Core
core documentation aims for site developers and PHP developers who want to
dive closer into the internals of TYPO3</dd><dt><a
href="documentation/document-library/references/" title="References"
all the references about TypoScript and the TYPO3 API. These documents are
not meant to guide you into anything but to look up things if you know what
you're searching for.</dd><dt><a
href="documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/" title="Extension
section you find all available manuals from several hundreds of
extensions.</dd></dl>