[TYPO3-typo3org] Quirks mode...

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 14:48:15 CEST 2006

> Can you test please if the issues you described happens on typo3.org as
> well?

No. When I look at the two sites side by side using tabs in FF you can see
differences. Assuming your underlying HTML code is the same then these
differences will be due to browser interpretation.

They don't look like major validation problems. The main one seemed to be
the left nav which should be looked at as it is one fix that will affect
many pages. I am happy to do that if you send me the TS for that part?

> please try to validate the current typo3.org pages - they do not
> validate in any way... I know it will not yet be perfect, but at
> least better than it is now.
:-) I understand your sentiment. One non validating page is as bad as any
other non validating page.

Anything I can do to help just email it over.

Matthew