[TYPO3-typo3org] Suggestion on new TYPO3.org frontpage

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Sat Nov 25 12:36:42 CET 2006

Hi Espen,

Thanks for your proposal. I quite like it and would like to get Ben O'Hears
feedback on some of it, since he made the original design and may had some
considerations that could be of importance.

I generally don't like it too much, if sub-pages look different from the
front page regarding the overall layout, in this case adding a left column
for the sub-navigation.

May be you can find a resolution to this together that fits your effort and
the overall style together in a more seamless manner.

Ben?

Cheers,

Daniel