[TYPO3-typo3org] [ANN] Public beta test for TER2 ratings and frontend

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Wed May 24 20:35:44 CEST 2006

>> I think it would be great if we could prioritize the ratings/notes by
>> clicking on yes or no for if the rating note was helpful or not? (like
>> amazon)
>> If clicked yes - the priority will step one up. If clicking no it will
>> descrease one.
>
> Sorry, but I strongly disagree here, and have said so from the start. No
>  ratings of ratings and other drama, as it makes ratings overly
> complicated and draws more attention to the rating than to the extension
> it relates to.

You might be right. Time will tell. I hope that the notes for the
ratings will be a big plus for people searching for extensions to know
if the extension will fulfill their goal or not.

I don't remember - but are there thought about each extension having a
forum or comments(guestbook like) not bound to version numbers?

/Stig