[TYPO3-typo3org] [ANN] Public beta test for TER2 ratings and frontend

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Tue May 23 20:42:34 CEST 2006

Hi *,

thanks to all beta testers. I think we're ready for deployment now, as
some features need to be done later anyway (like pagination and
categories). I've done my best to incorporate requests and squash bugs.

- hopefully fixed all CSS issues (please IE users have a look)
- limited comments to 250 chars, limited history to 30 ratings
- search function should work better, you can even search for authors
- dates are shortened and no. of votes removed from compact list
- lots of internal cleanup related to caching and updating records
- in ext info there's a link on no of votes to get straight to reviews
- some more stuff I don't remember, but I went through the whole tread

I need okay from the design team to change some CSS (mainly 1024 layout
and color choice) on typo3.org, but the rest should be okay.

I hope Robert has an hour to spare soon because I still can't deploy
anything myself on t3.org. Robert?

Until than, test again if you like, and find the last obvious bugs at
http://h843691.serverkompetenz.net/typo3org

Cheers,
Michael