[TYPO3-typo3org] Extension documentation not available... sometimes

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed May 17 10:18:52 CEST 2006

Hi Stanislas,

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:

>> Although I can confirm this bug, I didn't find a solution for it yet.
>> I created a bug report for you:
>>
>> #0003454: Some extension manuals are not rendered for online display
>> although they are uploaded with the extension
>>
> I found the explanation for this problem. The problem occurs when the
> document is missing a level 1 element. If the table of contents starts
> with level 2 elements, parsing of the manual fails.

Thank you for your investigation - I checked it too, using the manual of
rtehtmlarea. In that case the heading "Table Of Content" is the parent
heading of the chapters below and that causes the parse error. You can
easily see this if you use the Navigator tool in Open Office Writer.

I created a FAQ entry at http://typo3.org/extensions/faq and a little
news message.

Cheers,
robert