[TYPO3-typo3org] Unable to manage extension keys?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue May 9 17:01:28 CEST 2006

Hi David,

Am 28.04.2006 um 19:11 schrieb David Bruehlmeier:

>> Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce this error on my own until
>> now what username did you use for logging in?

I can now confirm you bug and used your account for testing. The root
of this problem is a double conversion to utf-8 and in your case one
of the extension descriptions contained umlauts which triggers the bug.

See bug report "0003123: Fatal error on manage keys section, can't
manage extension keys" for more details.

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development