[TYPO3-typo3org] Images in online manuals?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue May 9 15:46:25 CEST 2006

Hi Stig,

Am 28.04.2006 um 10:43 schrieb Stig Nørgaard Færch:

> Are there new rules for applying images to the manuals?
> I see that some of the online manuals have some trouble displaying
> images.
> In this manual for my extension:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/
> constant_editor/0.1.1/view/
> Its not shown at all.
>
> But in this manual, it's displayed all right.
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/
> neeg_vcard/0.3.0/view/1/1/
>
> What am I doing wrong?

That would be interesting to know. There are no rules which images
are allowed, so you can consider that a bug (check if it's already in
the bug tracker). Did you try different methods for inserting the
images into the OO document already? There's a difference between
copy/paste and "Insert file -> image".

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development