[TYPO3-typo3org] [ANN] Public beta test for TER2 ratings and frontend

Susanne Moog mail at susi-moog.de
Sat May 6 15:46:33 CEST 2006

Michael Scharkow schrieb:
> Hi everyone,

Hi Michael,

tested it a bit, nice work :)

BUT (there always is a but ;)
with IE 6.0 the layout looks - well, let's say - destroyed. Everythings
over and under each other, so I guess there is need for a few CSS hacks.

With Firefox everything seems to be ok, nice layout, everythings working
except for the menu of Info, Ratings and Feedback. These three are
displayed like this:

InfoRatingsFeedback

So for me it looks like some minor bugs, but overall very well working,
and way better looking than the old rep.

HTH,

Susanne