[TYPO3-typo3org] Solution for mailinglist archive

TEK Development tek at tekdevelopment.com
Sat Mar 25 09:36:03 CET 2006

Hi all,

I've gotten some really great responses, including some questions about
it, which I think is good to help figure out what's needed for the
community (whatever that ends up being).

I'll start importing the current newsgroups into the forum so that we
can test out its capabilities in a "real-world" environment. I'll keep
track of its performance doing different things (like importing the
English lists' 53000 posts!) and see just what we can expect. Please
feel free to continue to check it out when you can, including signing
yourself up as a regular user and seeing the features it offers. I plan
to have this in test mode until it proves itself, so don't worry about
giving it a good trashing, I can reinstall it at any time (or if it gets
trashed easily, that would be a sign not to use it! :)

As for the URL, it can be changed very easily, so if everyone's happy
with it we can run it at any address whenever you'd want to move it.

Cheers!
Alex Heizer

--
The tekdevelopment team