[TYPO3-typo3org] Fwd: Solution for mailinglist archive

TEK Development tek at tekdevelopment.com
Fri Mar 24 10:46:36 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

We had a concern about that, too. However, the company does a lot of
open source work, and is very supportive of open source communities.
They were also really easy to talk with. Check out some of their
projects at http://www.jivesoftware.org/ . They believe in open
architecture, so that different applications can easily be made to work
together for an organization.

I am sure we'll be able to find lots of people to suggest articles for
the KB at least... ;)

Cheers!
Alex Heizer

--