[TYPO3-typo3org] CSS help for TER, please! (was Re: TERdesign reconditioned)

Rick [Futuros] typo3 at futuros.nl
Tue Mar 14 23:48:34 CET 2006

I haven't looked in to the code. But when i am changing the width of my IE
window the layout jumps from messed up to looking the way it should.

In some situations IE has rounding problems. 50%+50%=100.1%
Sometimes it will help if you change the percentages from 50 to 49.9.

news:mailman.1.1142336570.9410.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...