[TYPO3-typo3org] TERdesign reconditioned

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon Mar 13 09:45:56 CET 2006

JoH wrote:

> Cool - I think scrolling is even better than floating, since we can have
> "fixed" relative heights for the extension box.
>
> So here we go with the teamwork version ;-)
> http://www.4any1.de/fileadmin/terdesign/teamwork.html
>
> Works in
> Win -> IE6, FF1.5, OP8
> Mac ->Safari 2
> + Screenreaders and Textbrowsers
>
> Valid XHTML 1.1 and CSS 2.0
>
> Last one from me, the rest can be adjusted by the typo3.org maintainers.
>
> Joey

great teamwork!

my 2 little cents:

1) i hope you do not want the icon extension to stay there. Fast 'full
list' reload is crucial for usability. It could be an option (checkbox)
that user can turn on / off and which can be remembered in his cookies.
The default view for speed reason should be without icons IMHO.
If someone will still miss the icon ext in default 'iconless' view there
could be new TYPO3 logo icon in this place inserted with CSS.

2) does anyone know how the filed "description" and "changelog" affect
time response for 'full list'? Some desc and changelog are really long.
Again there could be at least two 'cookie remembered' checkboxes for
"Show description" and "Show changelog"

So IMHO it would be nice to have this 3 checkboxes:
"Show description"
"Show changelog"
"Show extension icons"

--