[TYPO3-typo3org] TER FE enhancements

Sat Mar 11 17:27:08 CET 2006

> a) Ingo's font-size is smaller, the table wider than JoH's <li> (still
> your solution is more compact)

Font-size should by the smallest proplem. It's only important that it
is relative to the overall fontsize.

> b) while I like the info-boxes at the top in Ingo's solution, it does
> not scale well horizontally I guess, while Joey's list does profit from
> a wider main column.

Both scale to 100% of available width. Fine.

The remaining problem is the fixed width of the design at all. That is
the first thing I would alter. Give the user back the controll over
his screen.

Here you find 3 proposals for modern 3 columns layouts:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Content_Rendering_Schemes

Two columns could be deducted form this.

Regards

Elmar