[TYPO3-typo3org] TER FE enhancements

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Mar 11 01:20:49 CET 2006

> Please, dear CSS wizards, do you think we could style the <dl>, <dd>,
> etc. too look as good as Ingo's solution? Any other options that look
> cool?

Have alook at this one:
http://www.4any1.de/fileadmin/terdesign/

+ Valid XHTML 1.1
+ Fixed width for the overall bounding box.
+ Liquid layout inside using relative font sizes that will scale with FF's
CTRL+ and IEs Font Sizes as well.
+ Description text can float around the infobox
+ tested with WIN (IE6 FF1.5 OP7&8) and MAC Safari 2

Have fun implementing it ;-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de