[TYPO3-typo3org] TER FE enhancements

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Mar 8 20:54:01 CET 2006

Michael Scharkow schrieb am 08.03.2006 20:21:
> as I have a little time at hand presently, I'd like to improve some
> stuff in ter_fe which might enhance the usability.
Sounds great, Michael! Please do it! :)

Another suggestion, while you are at it:

Please display the extension key in search results somewhere. Sometimes
I have no idea which extension is which just by looking at its "name".

And what do you think of having a more compact formatting of these
results? Something like that:

<Icon> <Name> (<key>), v<Version>
<Description>     <Status-Image float=right>