[TYPO3-typo3org] Softwarebox on Downloadpage should be flipped

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Mar 6 18:38:03 CET 2006

Hi Franz,

Franz Koch wrote:
> well, it is more 'design related', but as it affects typo3.org I think
> it is also correct in here.
>
> The new software-box on the download page on typo3.org should be flipped
> so that the perspective is pointing into the page, not away from it
> which is a 'bad' layout. At least every designer says that objects
> placed near the border should point into the page ;)

Interesting point, I never thought about that. :-)
But now that you're saying it, I agree it looks strange having the box
point away from the page.

> As I don't have the original png? file I can't change it myself.

Have a look at the thread "[Typo3-design] We new a new package ..." in
the newsgroup "typo3.design" and ask the guys over there. I'll then take
care of putting the new image to the packages page on typo3.org.

cheers,
Ingmar