[TYPO3-typo3org] Softwarebox on Downloadpage should be flipped

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Mon Mar 6 14:47:18 CET 2006

Hi,

well, it is more 'design related', but as it affects typo3.org I think
it is also correct in here.

The new software-box on the download page on typo3.org should be flipped
so that the perspective is pointing into the page, not away from it
which is a 'bad' layout. At least every designer says that objects
placed near the border should point into the page ;)

As I don't have the original png? file I can't change it myself.
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch