[TYPO3-typo3org] Request for TYPO3.org extension lists

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Mar 2 15:59:01 CET 2006

wes currier schrieb am 27.02.2006 07:31:

> When I went to http://typo3.org/extensions/
> to check out the updated TV extension I read the "upload comment" to
> find what version of TYPO3 the extension worked with. It would be nice
> if that information was as easy to find as:

> Category:
> Version:
> Downloads:
> Updated:
> Upload Comment:
> Documentation:
> Typo3 version: 3.8.1 <-- minimum TYPO3 version required (would be nice)
>
> Do others see a need for this information?

The last uploaded TYPO3-Version is not necessarily the "minimum TYPO3
version required". I might be developing my extension on TYPO3 4.0 but
still be backwards compatible with 3.5. So this is an information that
only the author can give by himself, maybe in the documentation. And
sometimes not even the author knows for sure, so you have just to try. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto