[TYPO3-typo3org] Re: [TYPO3-ect] SVN for Forms Library

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Tue Jul 11 11:25:02 CEST 2006

Hi Elmar,

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> Jan-Hendric experiments with replication. That is a step towards an
> solution for one question: How to host on SF and get the best of Trac at
> the same time? This efforts need integration into the TYPO3 community as
> well as the offer of Jive to give another channel to the news. But without
> integration the jungle of the namespace is growing until nobody finds a
> way any more.

Agreed.
But is up to the persons who are offering new functionalities to coordinate
this with TYPO3 Assoc and / or the TYPO3.org team.

Concerning the replication of the SVN repository it would be no big deal to
replicate this to one of the TYPO3.org servers. Replication can easily be
done using rsync and a cronjob. Than we could set up Trac on TYPO3.org if
someone takes care about the layout.

> That is why I suppose to look for solution in common with all that are
> involeved in server matters.

But ECT is the wrong list for that ;-)
Follow-Up has been set to typo3.teams.typo3org.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas Otto