[TYPO3-typo3org] Migration from CVS to SVN // Impacts on website content

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Mon Jul 3 12:59:32 CEST 2006

Hi there,

yesterday afternoon the migration from CVS to SVN was completed for the
projects TYPO3 and TYPO3xdev on SF.net.

Currently there are quite a few places where the word CVS is used on the
TYPO3 websites [1]. Because we are now using SVN the content on the
affected pages should be updated.

Because I do not have any permissions or login to change content on
typo3.org someone else has to do this. Or someone responsible for the
editor accounts has to create an editor account for me.

During the next days I will take of the CVS page of the Wiki [2].

[1]<http://www.google.de/search?q=CVS+site%3Atypo3.org&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>
[2]<http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Table_of_Contents_(CVS)>

Cheers,
Andreas