[TYPO3-typo3org] two articles sections.. a bif of confusion.. some proposals for typo3.org
scecere at krur.com
Mon Feb 20 00:27:53 CET 2006
i was search typo3.org for that article about tuning performace..
and i discovered that there is:
- an article section under Development 
- an article section under Documentation 
- a tips & tricks unnder Documentation... 
i'd like to suggest some usability improvements for typo3.org:
1) to merge all the above    in just 1 section (at least 1 and 2) under Documentation
2) to automatically show all Other Resources  (i think there is that option in the new ext version, and add a "propose new link" form
3) to hide "FAW/HOW TO" section  until mailing list archive are on
4) to put the "Teams" main section under the Development one (automatically open)
5) the FAQ stills point to http://demo.typo3.com/ (whick now redirects to http://typo3.com/index.php?id=1221&L=2 )
that doesn't exists since a lot of time..
since many people always ask me for a live demo.. it would be good to take it away and to list the other demo sites around (i remember that the french typo3 site has one)
well. i hope to have given good ideas! ciao!
More information about the TYPO3-team-typo3org