[TYPO3-typo3org] why are there still obsolete extensions listed

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Sat Feb 18 17:15:56 CET 2006

Chris Kievid wrote:

> Maybe this is something for the review team, to filter out these 'old'
> extension

Hi,

1. the review team is actually *only* a security auditing team
2. we have a rule that extensions not updated for 1 (or 2, not decided
finally) years, are not going into official TER2.
3. Kasper has decided that for the time we need to go through most of
the extensions for reviewing, the extensions will be displayed on
typo3.org/extensions. *THIS IS TEMPORARY*. After that, you'll only find
audited extensions in your EM as well as on typo3.org (the others will
only be available as unsupported (bad label here as well...)

Greetings,
Michael