[TYPO3-typo3org] Contact?

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Feb 17 14:23:09 CET 2006

Hi again Robert

Robert Lemke wrote:

>  > I think national TYPO3 sites should give the same impression and still
>  > be easy to distinguish from typo3.com/typo3.org
>
> We also have to distinguish between typo3.com clones and typo3.org clones.
> While it makes sense having marketing focussed websites in different
> countries, I don't think that it makes sense having a second typo3.org.
> That's why I recently prepared all extensions on typo3.org (including TER2)
> to support multiple languages so we have the option in the future to offer
> typo3.org in other languages too.

I agree in this approach, but I think national sites also could
accomplish another goal. Be a tool to help developing a local community
(user groups). Information about local events, for instance.

The discussion about typo3.com clones maybe belongs more to other lists.
Marketing?

About typo3.org in other languages. I will certain give my hand in
getting a norwegian version up and running. You give me a hint when it
could be time for trying language versions.

Cheers

Erik