[TYPO3-typo3org] Contact?

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Feb 17 12:52:42 CET 2006

Hi Robert!

Robert Lemke wrote:
> Hi Gerri,
>
> On Friday, 17. February 2006 10:26, Gerrie Warner wrote:
>
>  > I wonder how to get in touch with the team/developers. I would like to
>  > create a Swedish version,
>
> To what are you referring to exactly - creating a swedish version of TYPO3 or
> TYPO3.org?
>
> Just get it touch with me directly, giving more details about your plans.
>
> Cheers,
> robert

Shouldn't it be made some guidelines for making national TYPO3 sites. If
they are using the design and logo of typo3.org/typo3.com they will look
somehow official, and should have a look thats "approved" by the
association.

I think national TYPO3 sites should give the same impression and still
be easy to distinguish from typo3.com/typo3.org

 From the marketing list I know that Sander is redesigning the Dutch
site (it's really one of his designers).

I have some other points to, but I'm not sure they belong here. Maybe it
should be discussed on the marketing list.

Else! Good work Robert.

Ciao!

Erik S